Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mom and baby aka Alli and (very likely) Francesca

We are scheduled for an amnio on 3/2 and if her lungs are good to go we will go in for the c-section birth on 3/3! because of the placenta placement she is not head down... she's more side to side with her head on my upper right side which is making that area very sensitive, kinda pinches when i bend even a little. she is active and average size, both very good things i am told. Scott is so cute when he talks to her, putting him mouth right next to belly where we know her head is...

2 comments:

M.G. Hammon said...

MY FIRST BABY Allison looks so very sweet and childlike right now. When I saw her face I was reminded of her little girl pictures..a litle girl so precious and kind and so very full to bursting with love. How wonderful to have a daddy who talks to you from the beginning and just knows that you won't be a cryer. Counting the days...20 by my count, just 8 days before my own day of Cesarean birth. I must be the Grandmommy!

WAC said...

Pretty mommy... thanks for the update on Baby Frankie. Can't wait to see her!