Tuesday, April 14, 2009





(By popular demand... here are the words to the modified West Side Story song featured in some erstwhile blog posts that praises Francesca. . . ) (Also, in case you want to watch the movie of West Side Story, the Maria song comes at 39:58 seconds in. . . not that we'd be silly and Francesca crazy enough to do that. . . of course not. . .) :-)))))

The most beautiful sound I ever heard:
Francesca, Francesca, Francesca, Francesca . . .
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word . .
Francesca, Francesca, Francesca, Francesca . . .
Francesca!
I've just met a girl named Francesca,
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me.
Francesca!
I've just kissed a girl named Francesca,
And suddenly I've found
How wonderful a sound
Can be!
Francesca!
Say it loud and there's music playing,
Say it soft and it's almost like praying.

Francesca,
I'll never stop saying Francesca!

The most beautiful sound I ever heard.
Francesca.

No comments: