Sunday, July 6, 2014

3 Blaize-isms

Today (apologies if you saw this on Facebook) Blaize went out on the front porch, hoisted the morning newspaper above his head and said with all the excitement of discovery: "Recycling!"

And before I forget, he has named his space shuttle suitcase "Flaunda" (rhymes with Wanda) and a small plastic timer he has become attached to is named "Flundo." Although just now when I sought verification as to the timer's name, he now says it's "cookie dough." Which actually makes more sense.

Lately we have been reading a rainbow fairy book in what is apparently a rainbow fairy book/video franchise. Blaize sometimes insists on being called "Sunny," the name of the yellow fairy. I find his delightful (like all his characters) and makes it irresistible for me to also call him "sonny boy" (to which he says, NO! just Sunny!)

Sent with my thumb-operated device

2 comments:

M.G. Hammon said...

Thanks for sharing. Feels almost like the great joy of hearing it in person. SOOOOOON!!!!!!!

M.G. Hammon said...

Oh yeah and I forgot to say that this post caused me to laugh loud and long--especially the part about changing the name of his flundo to cookie dough which made more sense. Just typing it out is cracking me up again BIG TIME!!! xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!